It was one of the best movies of 2013 and still is one of my favourites. Its story spun around love and friendship showing the beautiful journey of the four main characters through the lows and highs of life. This movie was filled with breathtakingly beautiful backgrounds throughout the length of its story. Even all the songs of this movie were chartbuster ranging from fun filled to romantic to sad. The first half is all about friendship while the second half focuses on the romantic relationship a bit more. Overall, it’s a movie that you can enjoy with your besties as well as your partner. I can go on and on about saying how awesome this movie was.
If you haven’t watched it yet, you’re missing something really good. Go and watch it this weekend.
This movie had some really good dialogues which if given a deep thought taught us something about life and that is why I’m here to share with you some of the dialogues I really loved from the movie.
- Main udna chahta hoon, daudna chahta hoon, girna bhi chahta hoon … bus rukna nahi chahta
- 22 tak padhai, 25 pe naukri, 26 pe chokri, 30 pe bachche, 60 pe retirement … aur phir maut ka intezaar … dhat aaisi ghisi piti life thodi jeena chahta hoon
- Shaadi is dal chawal for pachaas saal till you die … arre life mein thoda bahut keema pav, tangdi kabab, hakka noodle bhi hona chahiye nah?
- Yaadein mithai ke dibbe ki tarah hoti hai … ek baar khula toh sirf ek tukda nahi kha paoge
- Kahi pe pohanchne ke liye, kahi se nikalna boht zaroori hota hai..
- Jitna bhi chaho life me kuch na kuch to chootega hi toh jaha ho wahan ke maza lo..
- Waqt kisi ke liye nahi rukta, beet ta waqt hai aur kharch hum hote hain…
Have I missed any dialogue?
If yes, then remind me using comments section.
Do tell me your favourite dialogue from this movie. 😉