This isn’t a movie review. So, I won’t talk about how the characters were or how the animation quality was and blah blah. This is something even better.
This movie will always hold a special place in my heart. Oh! And by the way, it’s not a one-off movie. It’s an animated movie series consisting of three movies and by the name of it, you would have probably guessed it by now that it’s not an Indian movie for sure (Well, the guessing game would be for those who haven’t watched it and those who haven’t, then you have missed loads of laughter).
The first movie in the series is the funniest; the second one has a bit of darker tone while the third one hits a balance. Now, the reason for this post is that this whole series had some really awesome quotes mouthed by the movie characters which were hard-hitting and I am going to mention some of the best here. These quotes aren’t just simple dialogues but they have deeper meaning within themselves. They may seem plain simple but they aren’t. So, let’s start without more ado.
- “There is no secret ingredient”
- “There are no accidents”
- “You must believe”
- “If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than who you are”
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today’s a gift, that’s why they call it present”
- “Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that doesn’t make you who you are. It’s the rest of your story – who you choose to be”
- “Before the battle of fist, comes the battle of mind”
- “Don’t push past memories deeper inside yourself. Let those memories breathe and let the wounds heal”
- “You often meet your destiny the way you took to avoid it”
- “You will never fulfil your destiny until you let go of the illusion of control”
If you think about these quotes at a deeper level, you may be able to find the answers for many of your questions that are continuously bugging you because we all have some questions that seem unanswerable.
So, maybe it’s time to sit down and think about those questions keeping these quotes in mind.
Thank you for your time and do share this article because maybe, it will help someone.